"Great company with an excellent guide who kindly translates for us. Fun. Picnic or great restaurants. Interesting outings. Good explanation regarding the outing ie how many kilometres, walk rating on whether it is easy, medium or difficult, flat or undulating, gear for weather. Transport provided at a nominal fee."
Gilliam Saunders Charles, South Africa
"Fabulous morning with lovely guides. I will definitely recommend it to friends."
Lindsay Vallance, Scotland
Thank you very much for the great guide service! We feel in good hands with you! "
Sabine Püster, Alemanha
"My first experience walking in Portugal with a professional guide and I loved the experience. It was a privilege to share this experience with an incredible group. Thank you Michael!"
Bela Palma, Dubai
"Personalized tours for 2 to 8 people. Last week I visited a sausage factory near Monchique, as well as a tour of Caldas de Monchique, a visit to a winery, and a visit to Fóia. All in one day.
Michael is extremely knowledgeable and his tours are not only pleasant, but also informative. Another tour he offers includes a traditional cheese factory and the beautiful village of Alte. On Friday he will take us to visit the West Coast. The possibilities are endless. Check his website for ideas or contact him and he will make a tour to suit your needs and interests. "
Janice Blain, Canada
Feel free to contact us by phone or email. You can also fill out the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
PHONE: (+351) 969 467 275 / (+351) 962 647 741
Announcement Covid 19
Dear friends and customers,
We have obtained the Healthy & Safe Establishment certification and we guarantee to comply with a set of standards that we disclose below:
- In the activities, whenever we are in closed spaces, it is mandatory the use of individual protection mask, which each participant must bring. We provide a mask to those who do not have one.
- Our van is sanitized and disinfected before and after the activities.
- During the activities the rules of social distance of 2 meters between people will be observed.
- Greetings, hugs and food sharing will remain "on hold" until we overcome this pandemic crisis.
- Quimera Travel Experiences provides disinfectant gel to all participants, at the beginning, end and whenever requested during the activity.
- Participants, as well as our employees, will have to commit to comply with the hand hygiene, respiratory etiquette and social conduct recommended by the DGS.
We thank you for your understanding and hope to earn your trust!
The Quimera Travel Experiences team